Friday, January 2, 2009

A bit of logic...


If your father is a poor man, it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it’s your stupidity.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

“Your future depends on your dreams” So better go to sleep!

“Work fascinates me” I can look at it for hours!!

Practice makes perfect….. But nobody’s perfect…… So why practice?

When women go wrong, men go RIGHT after them.

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”

I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t. ­– Patrick Murray (British actor).

No comments: